The Masculine Man

Full Version: 2 crazy openings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am really not so fond of canned openings. I feel its a little phony. So I always look for something else.

Recently I met 2 girls in a bar and one of them had a handbag which she carried around in a chain! So of course I asked her if she was on parole!

And another great one:

Once I passed a corner a little too fast an I bumped right in to a very nice thing and I shouted in an angry tone: DONT PUSH ME!! I said in a loud and slightly dominant tone. She was very surprised and tried to say something but she really didnt know what to say. So I continued: Dont you know you are supposed to look where you are going, I said - this time with a smile. I thought for a momen that you were going to attack me, she said and I replied: I AM going to attack you! I took her arm and started walking.....
When you implement an appointment booking system mlsdev.com/blog/hire-app-developer, you must incorporate a cancellation policy to reduce the number of no-shows and fill available slots. Creating a solid cancellation policy will help you keep your business afloat. It will reduce your no-show rates and make it easier for you to fill appointments when patients cancel.